Freeport McMoRan Tom H.
What I liked most about the seminar was the videos and pictures.
Montenay Power Louis H.
Presentation was very good on the subject. (The Instructor) was very good on his
communication of the subject. The material was also good.
Los Alamos J. D.
Everything was awesome. The seminar was very, very helpful.
Kawneer Eric F.
Instructor had great teaching skills.
US Army Corps of Eng. John A.
I thought this was the best course I have had for inspection. (The Instructor)
verbally explained item(s) I didn't understand. I think the hotel arrangements were excellent and travel was easy.
This crane training course highlights electrical maintenance procedures for all types of A.C. crane controls including A.C. full magnetic, stepless and adjustable frequency drives. This crane course is considered the basic orientation to electrical maintenance.
- Identify the function and operation of single speed, two speed, step type, secondary reactor and adjustable frequency A.C. crane controls
- Analyze power and control circuits
- Identify problematic motor symptoms and correct their causes
- Perform control system inspections, tests and adjustments
- Analyze operating characteristics for troubleshooting control system failures
- Overhead Crane Electrical Safety
- Overhead Crane Electrical Regulations
- Electrical Tools
- OHMS Law
- AC Motors
- Wound Rotor Motors
- DC Motors
- Motor Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Power Distribution
- Crane Electrical Components
- Fuses & Circuit Breakers
- Motor Overload
- Mechanical & Electrical Interlocks
- Transformers & Rectifier
- Limit Switches
- Motor Thermistors
- Brakes & Electric Load Brake - Magnetorque (TM)
- Master Controller, Radio Controls & Crane Pendants
- PLC & Crane Monitoring Equipment
- Crane Overload Limiter
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Basic Speed Control
- Hands-On Student Labs
- Tour of motor manufacturing facility