Nuclear Institute Plant Crane Training
We understand that your nuclear power plant or facility and the workers within that facility are consistently in motion. To use a crane safely in this environment, and avoid the large turbines and those working around them, nuclear crane training is necessary. Konecranes has certified crane trainers that will teach your nuclear power plant employees how to use an overhead crane for removal and replacement of the reactor heads, and various other application uses you are interested in learning.
Konecranes Training Institute provides nuclear power plant crane training, including crane inspection training and crane operator training. See below for more course details.
Nuclear Crane Inspection Training
- Students are given a working knowledge of OSHA and ANSI/ASME nuclear institute regulations
- Our crane inspector program adds no additional charge to your nuclear crane training
- All crane inspector training includes copyright, course-specific workbook on nuclear energy plant crane standards, and regulations
Nuclear Crane Operator Training
- You can be trained at our Konecranes Training Institute located in Milwaukee, WI on nuclear crane training in a hands-on laboratory
- We offer regional seminars in 40 different cities throughout North America
- Nuclear crane training in-cab, radio, and pendant operator training
- Nuclear crane train-the-trainer course
- Crane operator training video available (floor or cab)
- On-site crane training to meet your power plants busy schedule
- Crane maintenance training (electrical and mechanical)
- AC or DC crane & hoist controls including static step-less training & electro-torque specialty courses
- Nuclear hoist maintenance course
Contact Us with questions regarding our nuclear crane training or our other various training courses.