The Konecranes Training Institute is trusted and sought after by many world-class industrial companies. We provide crane training and hoist training at our Crane Training Institute, at regional locations, or on-site.
We offer various types of crane training opportunities:
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Students benefit from access to our new 7,500 sq ft hands-on lab located in the greater Milwaukee area. We also have 3,000+ sq ft of classroom space with state of the art projection systems!
- Los Angeles, California - We offer a number of our select crane courses at our Los Angeles Area Training Facility.
- Houston, Texas - We offer a number of our more popular courses in this area. Each class includes a plant tour of our Crane Manufacturing facilities.
- Springfield, Ohio - We offer a number of our more popular courses in this area. Each class includes a plant tour of our Crane Manufacturing facilities.
- Burlington, Ontario - We now offer training at our Konecranes Canadian headquarters in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Mobile, Alabama - We now offer several crane classes in this area throughout the year.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - We now offer several crane classes in this area throughout the year.
- Other Training Locations - We offer regional crane courses, which are scheduled for over 40 cities per year, reducing your costs & travel time.
- On-Site Crane Training - We can provide standard crane training or a customized course to meet your specific needs. Plus, you can eliminate additional travel time & expenses for your employees with our on-site crane training.
Crane courses are offered on the following topics:
- Overhead Cranes
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Operator Training
- Rigging Training
- Mobile Cranes
Our customers learn how to:
- Reduce costly crane downtime
- Extend crane components life
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
View a complete list of our crane training courses and descriptions.
The Konecranes Training Institute was previously known as the Harnischfeger Institute and P&H® Institute.
Konecranes, Inc. reserves the right to screen out competing vendors from any Institute classes.