Phelps Dodge Chris P.
Very informative material & educational.
Electro-MotiveDiesels, Inc. Sandy I.
It was covered from a Manufacturers point and they are to this subject the best.
Very well done, next time call ahead to make arrangements for hands-on lab training. This can be set up for you.
North AmericanStainless Jack H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Material information from instructor
on OSHA requirements.
General Motors Mike B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The amount of information was more
then I expected.
Exxon Mobil Bobby B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Learning something new.
This crane training course highlights electrical maintenance procedures for all types of A.C. crane controls including A.C. full magnetic, stepless and adjustable frequency drives. This crane course is considered the basic orientation to electrical maintenance.
- Identify the function and operation of single speed, two speed, step type, secondary reactor and adjustable frequency A.C. crane controls
- Analyze power and control circuits
- Identify problematic motor symptoms and correct their causes
- Perform control system inspections, tests and adjustments
- Analyze operating characteristics for troubleshooting control system failures
- Overhead Crane Electrical Safety
- Overhead Crane Electrical Regulations
- Electrical Tools
- OHMS Law
- AC Motors
- Wound Rotor Motors
- DC Motors
- Motor Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Power Distribution
- Crane Electrical Components
- Fuses & Circuit Breakers
- Motor Overload
- Mechanical & Electrical Interlocks
- Transformers & Rectifier
- Limit Switches
- Motor Thermistors
- Brakes & Electric Load Brake - Magnetorque (TM)
- Master Controller, Radio Controls & Crane Pendants
- PLC & Crane Monitoring Equipment
- Crane Overload Limiter
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Basic Speed Control
- Hands-On Student Labs
- Tour of motor manufacturing facility