Portal Crane Operator Training - On Site Only - 3 Days
Is there a significant difference between those you would rate as your BEST portal crane operators and those you’d rate as average? Would you like all of your operators to perform up to a higher standard? Would reduced log damage and truck damage benefit your operation? Is this all attainable? We Can Help!
First Energy – Nuclear Chuck B.
Most of the information was applicable to me.
National OilwellVarco Erasmo G.
The instructor did tell you everything about cranes.
Montenay Power Ron S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Verbal communication with instructor and students.
Nomovok Pasi Niemi
The course has been exceptional and helpful. I liked it a lot.
Fibrebond Corp. Anthony T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Because it's information we need
to know about our jobs.
This course includes classroom and hands-on training for portal crane operators. Major crane components, protective devices and safe operating procedures are covered in detail.
- Identify and explain the function of all major crane components
- Explain and apply all hand communication signals
- Explain the function of all safety devices
- Perform recommended operating procedures
- Explain and apply recommended safety precautions
- Discuss emergency shutdown and exit procedures
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Hands-on training
- Practice Emergency shutdown procedures
Companies who have taken this course in the past have benefitted from decreased downtime, increased operator efficiency, longer wire rope life, longer grapple life, increased plant safety and reduce damage to logs and trucks. For all Portal Crane Operators - New and Experienced.