Mobile Crane Training: Inspection & Safety - 3 Days
This important, 3-day mobile crane inspector training will give students an understanding of the requirements for inspections, importance of inspections, and how to inspect cranes safely meeting requirements of OSHA and ASME B30.5
Southern CaliforniaEnergy Phillip D.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Learning something I didn't know.
ExxonMobil Steven D.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands on.
Nucor Steel Doug B.
The presentation was very good, content, and layout. One of the best I've taken.
Sending employees to this course is beneficial for the company
USAF McNeal B.
I like the exercises, it put things into perspective.
After completion, students will have an understanding of the requirements for Mobile Crane inspections, importance of inspections, and how to inspect mobile cranes safely. We cover meeting requirements of OSHA and ASME B30.5.
- Course workbook
- Inspection forms for Mobile Cranes (paper and electronic copies)
- 2 Year Crane Inspection Certification
- Inspection types and requirements
- Lockout tagout procedures and importance
- OSHA and ASME standards
- Safe Operating Practices
- Inspection of crane components
- Nondestructive testing
- Crane Inspector qualifications
- Block securing
- Crane load testing and load chart
- Inspection Tools
- Basic Rigging
- Inspection Forms