Underhung Crane Maintenance - 3 Days
This crane maintenance training covers the mechanical and electrical maintenance aspects of packaged hoists. Students will benefit from learning about brakes, gearing, drums, wire rope, sheaves, hooks and controls.
SMS Millcraft Robert R.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The Rigging.
Gerdau Ameristeel Michael C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) To the point, easy to understand
Phelps Dodge Fermin M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Easy to understand, relaxing, not
Marathon Oil Shawn B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Examples and work. The
Instructor's knowledge and was approachable.
Tamco Robert C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Tours.
This crane maintenance training course covers mechanical maintenance and electrical maintenance of various brands of packaged hoists. The program starts with the basics and progresses to the complete disassembly, reassembly and electrical troubleshooting of these hoists. This crane maintenance training includes a combination of classroom and laboratory situations covering theory, operating characteristics, adjustments and troubleshooting.
This course is offered on request only.
- Understand typical electrical and mechanical hoist systems
- Learn component inspection criteria
- Learn mechanical and electrical adjustments
- Perform assembly and disassembly procedures
- Mechanical components of hoists
- Electrical components of hoists
- Balanced design Hevi-Lift hoists
- A Series Hevi-Lift hoists
- Beta Hevi-Lift hoists
- Hevi-Lift 300
- Zip-Lift wire rope hoists