Mechanical Maintenance Course - 2 Days
This is a 2-day Overhead Crane Mechanical Maintenance course gives a good background for Mechanics and Millwrights.
Cami Automotive Doug W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on inspection. Excellent day trip to manufacturing facility.
Montenay Power Eddie B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) All of it.
General Motors Tom B.
I learned a little more about the cranes and the standards that apply.
Phelps Dodge David N.
(What did you like most about the seminar…) Everything was great!
Kinder Morgan Jon R.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals