Harley Davidson Steve F.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Instruction on how to
Kinder Morgan Mike S.
The way (The Instructor) explained the course.
Schultz Steel Hector O.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…)The facts and charts
Novelis Glenn D.
The overall content was presented clearly and all questions were answered
Peterbilt Motors Mack H.
This is an excellent course. The material is of a rather dry nature, but the
presentations are well thought out.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals