Mechanical Maintenance Accelerated Course - 2 Days
This is a 2-day Overhead Crane Mechanical Maintenace course (Accelerated 811 Course) covering the classroom material only and give a good background for Mechanics and Millwrights.
USS Mfg Gary K.
Method of teaching (informal)
Montenay Power Victor G.
A very helpful instructor. Great Job.
Vulcraft Joseph W.
Cranes are new to me! Great Class.
National OilwellVarco Erasmo G.
The instructor did tell you everything about cranes.
Goodyear Willus M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was)…Instructors knowledge in regards to subject matter.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals