Freeport McMoRan Tom H.
What I liked most about the seminar was the videos and pictures.
USS Mfg Gary K.
Method of teaching (informal)
Walker Die Cast Gregory B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Getting to meet new people and
listening to their stories.
Union Tank Car Cherous T.
I learn(ed) more in-depth about crane inspections.
REC Silicon Scott D.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Weight calculations, rigging
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals