Michigan State University Walt S.
(What I liked most about the course was…) The presentation of material.
Freeport McMoRan Darrell H.
The whole seminar was good and very informative.
Hampton NASASteam Plant RaymondA.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Everything, the labs.
Purdue University Kevin B.
Excellent course, very useful information that will be put into practice.
Jacinto Port Moses
How to select gear on different conditions.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals