Underhung Crane Inspection Training - 2 Days
This 2-day Underhung Crane Inspection training course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists.
Nucor Steel Steve B.
The Instructor was very knowledgeable. A+.
Spacesaver Donald S.
The information will be very useful. I am very pleased with the instructors’ ability to help get the point across and understand the information. I will be looking
forward to returning for more continued education.
Kinder Morgan Nelson F.
You learn that the crane work you so it's best to be fully alert of vision so you can
properly see the mechanics of your equipment in operation.
O'Neal Steel Ricky W.
It was very hands on informative, interesting. I have been operating cranes for
over thirty years and I learned a lot in this class. Instructor methods were great!!!!
U.S. Air Force ChristopherG.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) The broad spectrum the course
covered was very good. (The instructor) was a good instructor who was well prepared and very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the course and my visit to Wisconsin was very good.
This two day course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists. Attendees may participate in an optional written evaluation following the course. Those who successfully pass the evaluation will be issued a wallet size Underhung Crane Inspection Certification Cards, valid for 2 years. There is no additional charge for this certification.
- Perform inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA 1910.3, OSHA 1910.6 and CMAA 74 & 78
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30, Series 10, 16, & 17
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections
- Crane types and service classifications
- General inspection requirements
- General crane safety and housekeeping
- Hazards / shutdown conditions
- Runways, wheels, and brakes
- Crane structure and electrical systems
- Drive machinery and hoist equipment
You will receive:
- Course workbook
- Inspection Mirror
- Safety Standards Reference Sheet
- Baseball Cap
- Inspector Certification Card (Upon Passing - Valid for 2 Years)