Underhung Crane Inspection Training - 2 Days
This 2-day Underhung Crane Inspection training course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists.
Trane Clayton P.
Learned a lot of material in the course that will help further my operations in operating
a crane. The instructor was well prepared and knew the laws and regulations pertaining to the course. (The Instructor) was very helpful in all aspects.
Visteon Mark B.
Very enjoyable. Time goes by quickly and keeps your attention. Thank You.
Conoco Phillips Michael
Very friendly, seemed to be well knowledgeable to this work. Broke up class with
USEC Inc. Jerry S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on. Removing brakes and parts and re-assembly
North AmericanStainless John V.
All was good
This two day course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists. Attendees may participate in an optional written evaluation following the course. Those who successfully pass the evaluation will be issued a wallet size Underhung Crane Inspection Certification Cards, valid for 2 years. There is no additional charge for this certification.
- Perform inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA 1910.3, OSHA 1910.6 and CMAA 74 & 78
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30, Series 10, 16, & 17
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections
- Crane types and service classifications
- General inspection requirements
- General crane safety and housekeeping
- Hazards / shutdown conditions
- Runways, wheels, and brakes
- Crane structure and electrical systems
- Drive machinery and hoist equipment
You will receive:
- Course workbook
- Inspection Mirror
- Safety Standards Reference Sheet
- Baseball Cap
- Inspector Certification Card (Upon Passing - Valid for 2 Years)