Underhung Crane Inspection Training - 2 Days
This 2-day Underhung Crane Inspection training course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists.
Nucor Steel Robert S.
Really enjoyed the class and (the instructor) did an outstanding job. I hope to be
able to attend many more classes here.
General Motors Tim Petty
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Practical experiences that the instructor had to offer.
Los Alamos Ted L.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Instructor was very knowledgeable.
Kinder Morgan Mike S.
The way (The Instructor) explained the course.
Toro Cano B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The attention and courtesy of instructor.
This two day course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists. Attendees may participate in an optional written evaluation following the course. Those who successfully pass the evaluation will be issued a wallet size Underhung Crane Inspection Certification Cards, valid for 2 years. There is no additional charge for this certification.
- Perform inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA 1910.3, OSHA 1910.6 and CMAA 74 & 78
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30, Series 10, 16, & 17
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections
- Crane types and service classifications
- General inspection requirements
- General crane safety and housekeeping
- Hazards / shutdown conditions
- Runways, wheels, and brakes
- Crane structure and electrical systems
- Drive machinery and hoist equipment
You will receive:
- Course workbook
- Inspection Mirror
- Safety Standards Reference Sheet
- Baseball Cap
- Inspector Certification Card (Upon Passing - Valid for 2 Years)