Underhung Crane Inspection Training - 2 Days
This 2-day Underhung Crane Inspection training course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists.
Electro-MotiveDiesels, Inc. Sandy I.
It was covered from a Manufacturers point and they are to this subject the best.
Very well done, next time call ahead to make arrangements for hands-on lab training. This can be set up for you.
Trane Richard B.
Very good instructor, cares and understands the value of safety and what damage it
causes. (I liked…) the instructor’s knowledge and ability to listen and answer questions.
Freeport McMoRanMining William B.
Ease of instruction, was presented in very good learning atmosphere.
Nucor Steel Dan D.
(The instructor) did an excellent job. He involved everyone and the atmosphere
was relaxed and educational. I have learned a lot and this course will help me become a better operator.
Ormat Paul B.
((Instructor's) experience and real life situations that he shared with us.
This two day course covers all pertinent regulatory agency requirements for the proper inspection of underhung cranes and hoists. Attendees may participate in an optional written evaluation following the course. Those who successfully pass the evaluation will be issued a wallet size Underhung Crane Inspection Certification Cards, valid for 2 years. There is no additional charge for this certification.
- Perform inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA 1910.3, OSHA 1910.6 and CMAA 74 & 78
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30, Series 10, 16, & 17
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections
- Crane types and service classifications
- General inspection requirements
- General crane safety and housekeeping
- Hazards / shutdown conditions
- Runways, wheels, and brakes
- Crane structure and electrical systems
- Drive machinery and hoist equipment
You will receive:
- Course workbook
- Inspection Mirror
- Safety Standards Reference Sheet
- Baseball Cap
- Inspector Certification Card (Upon Passing - Valid for 2 Years)
Contact our Crane Training Center now for additional information, questions or special requests OR view all crane courses available.