Frequent Crane Inspections - 1 Day
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
USS Mfg Gary K.
Method of teaching (informal)
Exove Account manager
This probably the best course I've attended.
Montenay Power Tristian G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) We stay(ed) on topic.
Timet Sophia V.
(The instructor) was upbeat & kept it interesting.
Nucor Steel Darrell M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands on!!
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections