Hampton NASASteam Plant Mark G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Having an instructor explain
situations and components instead of a manual.
Nucor Steel Jerry G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Everything.
Entergy Kirk H.
Instructor input. Anytime one get experience from it is a gain.
Conoco Phillips Michael
Very friendly, seemed to be well knowledgeable to this work. Broke up class with
Nucor Steel William B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on and plant tours.
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections