Frequent Crane Inspections - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Harley Davidson Andy B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Gave me a better understanding of an overhead crane.
North AmericanStainless Cody T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Information that was given.
Freeport McMoRanMining Richard M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The instructor was very
knowledgeable, also the power points.
Phelps Dodge Travis W.
I liked info pertaining angle to weight for cables and Misc load changes that occur
during a lift.
Visteon Mark B.
Very enjoyable. Time goes by quickly and keeps your attention. Thank You.
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections
View all crane courses or contact Konecranes for any questions or special requests.