Cami Automotive Doug W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on inspection. Excellent day trip to manufacturing facility.
Peterbilt Motors Mack H.
This is an excellent course. The material is of a rather dry nature, but the
presentations are well thought out.
Cami Automotive Larry S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Plant tours.
WE Energies Greg Z.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The trouble shooting at the end.
Nucor Steel David K.
Course was very thorough and did very good job at efficiently putting out a lot of
information in a short period of time while still making sure information was absorbed by students.
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections