Frequent Crane Inspections - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Cedar Bay Generating Joseph B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Real world talk, not unrealistic, reading from book. Instructor has experience and knowhow about job.
Electro-MotiveDiesels, Inc. Sandy I.
It was covered from a Manufacturers point and they are to this subject the best.
Very well done, next time call ahead to make arrangements for hands-on lab training. This can be set up for you.
Phelps Dodge Steve G.
A lot of info how to train & help others
Nomovok Pasi Niemi
The course has been exceptional and helpful. I liked it a lot.
Nucor Steel David D.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) How to calculate hoisting needs,
using adequate equipment for lifting jobs.
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections