Montenay Power Julio M.
Great teaching course, giving a chance to learn more of our cranes structures
Tech Mfg. Rich V.
Calculate load lifts
Electro-MotiveDiesels, Inc. Larry J.
Instructor was knowledgeable. Best course I have received.
General Motors Tim C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Information
Marsulex David B.
The material was easy to understand and apply
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections