Frequent Crane Inspections - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
National OilwellVarco RosendoR.
I like the explanations and I learn from the knowledge of the instructor and the
book thing I didn't know about. Very satisfied. Now I can teach others more about the procedure and mathematical formulas on how to use rigging better and safer.
Lockheed Martin Miquel T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The hands-on.
Los Alamos Ted L.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Instructor was very knowledgeable.
Cami Automotive Terry O.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The openess and questions at
anytime. The trip to the manufacturing plant was excellent. The food was excellent. The class was relaxed and very informative.
I wish I could bring a crane to the next Drupal :)
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections