Overhead Crane Operator and Rigging
This 2-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for new crane operators and a refresher for those currently operating a crane. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
Nucor Steel Darrell M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands on!!
Nucor Yamato Steel Tim D.
Tilden Mine Don S.
All of the guys who attended the training session that you did were very pleased.
They all thought that you did a good job. Thanks for the effort that you put into it.
Bowling GreenMetalforming Troy O.
Interaction between trainer & trainee. Challenging us. Helping to better understand material.
Freeport McMoRanMining Jay W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The interaction
This course is designed as a classroom and hands-on training program. The course covers all OSHA/ASME B30 requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements. They begin with fundamentals such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. Seasoned and novice operators alike will benefit from information concerning crane construction, basic rigging, crane controls, controlling load swing, and pre-operational inspections.
• Identify all major crane components
• Explain the function of major components
• Explain and use recommended hand signals
• Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
• Perform all recommended operating procedures
• Correctly make precision lifts
• Understand crane control operations (AC or DC)
• Hands-on training
• Major crane components
• Safety devices
• Recommended operating procedures
• Safe operating practices
• Rigging Loads & Safe Rigging Practices
• Hands-on demonstration