Overhead Crane Inspection Course - Live Webinar - 3 Days
This popular crane inspection course covers a wide variety of crane configurations. Participants receive a working knowledge of all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
Goodman Mfg. Vicente B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) (The instructor) kept not only me, but the whole class awake! Even when I didn't (sleep) have a good night. (The
instructor) really kept the class interesting even with the boring part of the class. I mostly like the positive upbeat attitude.
ADM Bio Products Kelly E.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands-on training. I enjoyed the course and feel it will be helpful in the training of our employees.
Nucor Steel Craig T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Good presentation.
Gulf Power Donald H.
Instructor was very well prepared and knowledgeable.
Ice Cube Project Richard
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Knowledge and information.
Crane Inspection Training for Overhead and Underhung Configurations
This popular crane inspection course covers a wide variety of overhead and underhung crane configurations. Participants receive a working knowledge of all pertinent regulatory agency requirements. Attendees may participate in an optional written evaluation following the seminar. Those who successfully pass the written evaluation will be issued a wallet-size Crane Inspection card with photo, valid for 2 years. There is no additional charge for this testing and card.
Who should attend:
Crane maintenance personnel, electricians, mechanics, mill wrights, inspectors, maintenance supervisors, foremen, facilities engineers, or anyone else connected with your maintenance or safety program.
- Perform inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections
- Crane types and service classifications
- General inspection requirements
- General crane safety and housekeeping
- Hazards / shutdown conditions
- Runways, wheels, and brakes
- Crane structure and electrical systems
- Drive machinery and hoist equipment
- Please Note: (Our 818 Course is 4 days and includes 1 day of hands on training).
You will receive:
- Course workbook
- Inspection Mirror
- OSHA Guide
- Safety Standards Reference Sheet
- Baseball Cap
- Inspector Certification Card (Upon Passing - Valid for 2 Years)