Mechanical Maintenance Course - LIVE WEBINAR - 2 Days
This is a 2-day Overhead Crane Mechanical Maintenance LIVE WEBINAR gives a good background for Mechanics and Millwrights.
Marsulex David B.
The material was easy to understand and apply
Freeport McMoRan Darrell H.
The whole seminar was good and very informative.
Plum BrookOperations Don G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Information, convenience, comfortable location.
US Synthetic Corp. Ben J.
What I liked most about the seminar was...) Training facility
WE Energies Greg M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Very well presented.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals