Allied Tube & Conduit Aaron F.
Showed that just because strap capacity is above weight of load that still might
not be enough.
New Page Paul T.
Class was helpful for me. Not ever being in the the crane industry before.
Central Arizona Project Paul W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Very informative. (The instructor)
gives a very good class.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Charts, exercises, identifying the
correct lifting equipment.
L3 Comm Layla B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Convenience, all the reference
material the trainer had.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals