Phelps Dodge Brandon S.
(What did you like most about the seminar…) The pace of the class, the instructor's knowledge and experience.
Salt River Project Clyde
The updated Information
General Motors Tim H.
Very informative - how to calculate load angles.
Tech Mfg. Rich V.
Calculate load lifts
Clow WaterSystems Shawn K.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Material to take back to the plant.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals