Lehigh Cement William E.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Information and presentation of the
USS Mfg Gary K.
Method of teaching (informal)
Nucor Steel William B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on and plant tours.
Fibrebond Corp. Charles B.
(The instructor) was good and knowledgeable about rigging.
Union Tank Car Cherous T.
I learn(ed) more in-depth about crane inspections.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals