Phelps Dodge Juan M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) All of it!
Bowling GreenMetal John E.
(What I liked most about the course was…) You get more info for your class
(The instructor) is a good teacher and showed a lot of crane safety and what to
teach other people.
Marsulex David B.
The material was easy to understand and apply
Alcoa David T.
Excellent course overall and very well taught. Instructor is extremely
knowledgeable in all areas of cranes & an entertaining speaker.
This is an Accelerated 811 Course covering the classroom material only.
This popular crane training course provides standardized criteria to evaluate and correct structural, drive machinery and hoist problems on overhead cranes. Participants learn how to setup comprehensive preventive crane maintenance programs.
- Learn to isolate causes of abnormal tracking
- Determine causes of abnormal component wear
- Learn component replacement criteria
- Learn replacement and adjustment procedures
- Determine needed preventive maintenance items and intervals