Frequent Crane Inspections - Live Webinar - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Chaparral Steel John A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Finding out where I can get
information from concerning maintenance on cranes.
Vulcraft Joseph W.
Cranes are new to me! Great Class.
REC Silicon Randy W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The instructor, I thought he did a real good job.
Spallinger Millwright Tom D.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Learning new things, understanding
General Motors Mike B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The amount of information was more
then I expected.
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections