Frequent Crane Inspections - Live Webinar - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
First Energy – Nuclear Chuck B.
Most of the information was applicable to me.
Southern California Energy
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The content of material had more info that I was unaware of.
Harley Davidson Bob M.
I was very impressed with the facilities and the content of the course. It will help
a lot with my job.
Sonora Equip. Kirk G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Listening and watching other people's demonstrations.
O'Neal Steel Ricky W.
It was very hands on informative, interesting. I have been operating cranes for
over thirty years and I learned a lot in this class. Instructor methods were great!!!!
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections