Frequent Crane Inspections - Live Webinar - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Jacinto Port Moses
How to select gear on different conditions.
Dietrich Industries Scott C.
Small and casual course setting. Ability to take things apart in the lab and see how they work.
North AmericanStainless Charlie M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Rope sections.
North AmericanStainless John V.
All was good
WE Energies Greg Z.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The trouble shooting at the end.
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections