Overhead Crane Inspection Refresher - 3 Days
PRE-REQUISITE: 818, 819, or 820 taken within the last 2 years.
819R is a 3 day refresher for those who have completed the 818, 819, or 820 course in the past and wish to keep their Inspection Certificate current.
Trinity Rail Mike M.
The course was very interesting. It helped me to know a lot more on the crane and the knowledge will help on the job.
Phelps Dodge Steve G.
A lot of info how to train & help others
SMS Millcraft Robert R.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The Rigging.
North AmericanStainless Jack H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Material information from instructor
on OSHA requirements.
Montenay Power Victor G.
A very helpful instructor. Great Job.
Crane Inspection Training for Overhead and Underhung Configurations
This popular crane inspection course covers a wide variety of overhead and underhung crane configurations. Participants refresh their working knowledge of all pertinent regulatory agency requirements. Attendees may participate in an optional written evaluation following the seminar. Those who successfully pass the written evaluation will be issued a wallet-size Crane Inspection card with photo, valid for 2 years. There is no additional charge for this testing and card.
- Crane types and service classifications
- General inspection requirements
- General crane safety and housekeeping
- Hazards / shutdown conditions
- Runways, wheels, and brakes
- Crane structure and electrical systems
- Drive machinery and hoist equipment
You will receive:
- Course workbook
- Inspection Mirror
- OSHA Guide
- Safety Standards Reference Sheet
- Baseball Cap
- Inspector Certification Card (Upon Passing - Valid for 2 Years)