Overhead Crane Inspection Refresher - 3 Days
PRE-REQUISITE: 818, 819, or 820 taken within the last 2 years.
819R is a 3 day refresher for those who have completed the 818, 819, or 820 course in the past and wish to keep their Inspection Certificate current.
Central Arizona Project Ed P.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Received a good understanding
of rating slings at different angles.
Los Alamos Kenny Q.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) About hooks.
Buzzi-Unicem Stevan A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Discussion.
Electro-MotiveDiesels, Inc. Tony M.
The most informative course I've ever attended at work.
Phelps Dodge Shawn P.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The way the information was
Crane Inspection Training for Overhead and Underhung Configurations
This popular crane inspection course covers a wide variety of overhead and underhung crane configurations. Participants refresh their working knowledge of all pertinent regulatory agency requirements. Attendees may participate in an optional written evaluation following the seminar. Those who successfully pass the written evaluation will be issued a wallet-size Crane Inspection card with photo, valid for 2 years. There is no additional charge for this testing and card.
- Crane types and service classifications
- General inspection requirements
- General crane safety and housekeeping
- Hazards / shutdown conditions
- Runways, wheels, and brakes
- Crane structure and electrical systems
- Drive machinery and hoist equipment
You will receive:
- Course workbook
- Inspection Mirror
- OSHA Guide
- Safety Standards Reference Sheet
- Baseball Cap
- Inspector Certification Card (Upon Passing - Valid for 2 Years)