Frequent Crane Inspections - Live Webinar - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Timet Glen C.
Course was very good! Instructor did a great job.
Central Arizona Project Paul W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Very informative. (The instructor)
gives a very good class.
Underwriters Lab Demetrius
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Math portion.
Marathon Oil Joe H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Calculations and examples.
Conoco Phillips Rob J.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Very informative.
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections