Variable Frequency Drive - Konecranes - 3 Days
This 3-day state-of-the-art crane course covers Konecranes, P&H® Smartorque Control and Drivecon Crane Control for vector drives.
Marsulex David B.
The material was easy to understand and apply
Freeport McMoRan Darrell H.
The whole seminar was good and very informative.
Plum BrookOperations Don G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Information, convenience, comfortable location.
US Synthetic Corp. Ben J.
What I liked most about the seminar was...) Training facility
WE Energies Greg M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Very well presented.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training