Variable Frequency Drive - Konecranes - 3 Days
This 3-day state-of-the-art crane course covers Konecranes, P&H® Smartorque Control and Drivecon Crane Control for vector drives.
FPT software Truong Gia Binh
I can't say more about this course as it really provides deep insight about a crane.
CMC Steel Greg M.
Good instructor knowledge & good presentation & liked the tour
Gerdau Ameristeel Ed H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Instruction books and handouts,
Toro Cano B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The attention and courtesy of instructor.
Nucor Steel James P.
The instructor is a great teacher. Good at passing the right information.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training