Variable Frequency Drive - Konecranes - 3 Days
Course number: 864
Length: 3 days
This 3-day state-of-the-art crane course covers Konecranes, P&H® Smartorque Control and Drivecon Crane Control for vector drives.
Manufacturing Dave B.
Wealth of information available
National OilwellVarco Bennie C.
It was enlightening.
Timet Glen C.
Course was very good! Instructor did a great job.
Cami Automotive Darryl V.
(What I liked most about the seminar was)…Onsite field trips by far.
Nucor Steel Jon V.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Pace, content and delivery, very
satisfied. Will send others.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training