Rocky Mountain SteelMills Hermilo R.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Load chart exercises, the knowledge that
the instructor has as well as field experiences.
Cami Automotive Tony S.
Very informative to have different input from other participants from different companies.
Bowling GreenMetal Joe J.
(What I liked most about the course was…) Comfortable atmosphere. Instructor was down to earth and informative.
SIA / AllegentGlobal Terry J.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Instructors’ knowledge and info. Good job, good class, great learning environment.
Peterbilt Motors Mack H.
This is an excellent course. The material is of a rather dry nature, but the
presentations are well thought out.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training