Phelps Dodge Steve G.
A lot of info how to train & help others
Phelps Dodge Johnny V.
There was a lot of valuable information that was much needed at our plant.
Instructor was excellent.
Lufkin Industries Brian M.
Inspections, types of cranes and components and tension (load) calculations for different scenarios.
Nucor Steel Michael S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The Instructors knowledge
Henderson Mine & Mill Ryan J.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) The small class sizes, able to
feel comfortable with Instructor and asking questions.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training