Novelis Dan B.
The Instructor's knowledge of different cranes
Stora Enso Jason W.
The information was given in a way that was easy to understand. Atmosphere was
good and also helped to have the videos to break up the course.
Union PacificRailroad Youdeo N.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Good class participation.
Jacobs FieldServices Douglas A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) SBE brake assembly.
Pickwick MFG Brian T.
Lots of good information, excellent hand book.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training