Ingersoll MachineTools Jim H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands-on examples.
Lehigh Cement William E.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Information and presentation of the
Tech Mfg. Rich V.
Calculate load lifts
Buzzi-Unicem Stevan A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Discussion.
Nucor Steel Ray R.
Instructor, excellent presenter.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training