Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
Pickwick MFG Brian T.
Lots of good information, excellent hand book.
REC Silicon Phil H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) It makes you think before you make a lift
Northrop Grumman Danny M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The angle of slings.
OSHA Dan C.
I thought that having access to crane equipment in the lab was very helpful in learning materials covered in the course. I look forward to taking additional courses
here, and I will recommend this course to my co-workers.
Buzzi-Unicem Matthew B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Their suggestions. Many of the
suggestions they had would help but they must be implemented.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls