OEM Fabricators Mike M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Variety of instruction materials, small class size, accommodations, (hotel and shuttle).
Tamco Richard S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on, great class and instructor.
Harsco Rail Brian K.
I enjoyed the course and got more out of it than I thought!
Los Alamos J. D.
Everything was awesome. The seminar was very, very helpful.
Metal Technologies Steven M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was)…Brake components/explanation.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls