O'Neal Steel Joanne M.
Although the material in the course was technical, it was presented so that it was not difficult to understand.
Clearwater Paper Brandon C.
Small group - easier to learn material.
USG Sal N.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Very Informative.
Freeport McMoRan Joseph L.
Learned things about rigging that I was previously misinformed about.
Purdue University Don C.
The experience of the instructor. The hospitality of the company and the
instructor was greatly appreciated. The training material & the instructor added greatly to the course.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls