Fibrebond Corp. James W.
Incorporated much of our specific operations into his lesson plan.
FreightCar America Eric P.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Everything.
Union PacificRailroad Youdeo N.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Good class participation.
SIA / AllegentGlobal Terry J.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Instructors’ knowledge and info. Good job, good class, great learning environment.
USS Mfg Gary K.
Method of teaching (informal)
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls