Los Alamos Bob C.
Very informative, outstanding info, and outstanding delivery of info.
Norbord Gerald T.
Learned more about rigging and to do a safe job.
Nucor Yamato Steel Tobe A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Very knowledgeable.
Plum BrookOperations Don G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Information, convenience, comfortable location.
Trinity Rail Luis L.
Well presented and relaxed.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls