USS Mfg Gary K.
Method of teaching (informal)
Esco Steel Mill Bill J.
The Instructor had a great way of explaining the content of the course.
Tilden Mine Justin G.
(The) instructor was very knowledgeable, was open to questions
USEC Inc. Jerry S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on. Removing brakes and parts and re-assembly
Metal Technologies Brian K.
I thought the training was great and very good hands-on.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls