Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
Nucor Steel Jason A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was) The Math exercises
Precise Tool David L.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Small classroom, well organized.
V&M Star Luke W.
(The Instructor) hit on numerous applicable points to which I've never thought of but extremely useful in my day to day projects.
Phelps Dodge Arthur G.
The pace and informal setting was good for all involved regardless of individuals
Caterpillar Brian D.
All the info was very interesting.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls