US Steel Tom M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The trip to Winsor to see the parts
Fibrebond Corp. Anthony T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Because it's information we need
to know about our jobs.
Trane Richard B.
Very good instructor, cares and understands the value of safety and what damage it
causes. (I liked…) the instructor’s knowledge and ability to listen and answer questions.
Timet Andrew M.
The final testing and all the material we have received.
Tower Automotive Chris A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Had a lot of helpful information on the cranes, ropes, chains and eye bolts.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls