Cami Automotive Rob S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Hands-on working in the cab.
Learned and enjoyed the course. (The instructor) was excellent. Keep up the good work!!
Atlas Foundry Adam J.
(The) teacher knew how to get across to students.
Ice Cube Project Misty A.
Great discussion on rigging with video material
Nucor Steel Erik G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Calculation of loads
North AmericanStainless Brad W.
The material will help in the field
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls