Nucor Steel Dan D.
(The instructor) did an excellent job. He involved everyone and the atmosphere
was relaxed and educational. I have learned a lot and this course will help me become a better operator.
Central Arizona Project Ed P.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Received a good understanding
of rating slings at different angles.
General Motors Tom B.
I learned a little more about the cranes and the standards that apply.
Buzzi-Unicem Andy M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Small group, course length.
Bowling GreenMetal William C.
The instructor was very well informed about the course. He was easy to follow and made the course enjoyable.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls