Static Stepless Setup and Troubleshooting - 4.5 Days
Static Stepless is a solid state, secondary reactor control system for overhead cranes. This crane course focuses on practical information for set-up, troubleshooting and component replacement on the control system.
Freeport McMoRanMining William B.
Ease of instruction, was presented in very good learning atmosphere.
Spacesaver Donald S.
The information will be very useful. I am very pleased with the instructors’ ability to help get the point across and understand the information. I will be looking
forward to returning for more continued education.
Los Alamos Bob C.
Very informative, outstanding info, and outstanding delivery of info.
Fibrebond Corp. James W.
Incorporated much of our specific operations into his lesson plan.
Atlas Foundry Steven A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) A lot of information, technical data.
Static Stepless is a solid state, secondary reactor control system for overhead cranes. The course focuses on practical information for set-up, troubleshooting and component replacement on the control system. This crane course includes classroom and lab exercises to reinforce the lesson plan.
Students can take a written and practical exam to earn a certification card on the last day for $295 per student. Certification is valid for three (3) years
- Understand the functions of all major system components
- Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical system
- Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation
- Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system
- Identify and correct motor problems
- Learn proper use of test equipment
- Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls systems
- Protective features
- A.C. to D.C. rectification
- Wound rotor motors and Magnetorque operation
- Magnetic amplifiers
- Modules and circuits
- Ancillary components
- Functional Tests
- Control Module Tests
- Resistance checks
- Voltage checks
- Tour of motor and magnetorque manufacturing facility
Contact our Crane Training Center for more information, questions or special requests.