Impulse Series VFD Controls - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
Tamco Richard S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on, great class and instructor.
REC Silicon Kelly M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was)….Excellent course.
Norampac Derek W.
Gave me a good understanding of rigging!
WE Energies Greg M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Very well presented.
Harley Davidson Andy B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Gave me a better understanding of an overhead crane.
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters