Impulse Series VFD Controls - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
Atlas Foundry Adam J.
(The) teacher knew how to get across to students.
Trinity Rail Luis L.
Well presented and relaxed.
Gerdau Ameristeel Ed H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Instruction books and handouts,
Allied Tube & Conduit Aaron F.
Showed that just because strap capacity is above weight of load that still might
not be enough.
Exove Account manager
This probably the best course I've attended.
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters