Impulse Series VFD Controls - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
Purdue University Kevin B.
Excellent course, very useful information that will be put into practice.
REC Silicon Kelly M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was)….Excellent course.
Harley Davidson Dennis J.
I know more than when I walked in the door about rigging.
Timet Dalton P.
Good class personable instructor. (Not happy he was a Green Bay Fan).
Novelis Glenn D.
The overall content was presented clearly and all questions were answered
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters