Impulse Series VFD Controls - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
Nucor Steel Jason A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was) The Math exercises
Precise Tool David L.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Small classroom, well organized.
V&M Star Luke W.
(The Instructor) hit on numerous applicable points to which I've never thought of but extremely useful in my day to day projects.
Phelps Dodge Arthur G.
The pace and informal setting was good for all involved regardless of individuals
Caterpillar Brian D.
All the info was very interesting.
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters