Advanced IDAPSY Software Seminar - 4 Days
This 4-day class defines IDAPSY parameters, practically demonstrates how to make changes, diagnose error codes and use internal tools for troubleshooting.
Marathon Oil Joe H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Calculations and examples.
American Elec. Power Jim K.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Step by step instruction, easy to
Southern California Energy Dale R.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The content of material had more info that I was unaware of.
Underwriters Lab Michael K.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Everything I learned.
Stora Enso Jason W.
The information was given in a way that was easy to understand. Atmosphere was
good and also helped to have the videos to break up the course.
This seminar focuses on the Advanced version of IDAPSY Software and is reserved for the Demag service provider network. The class defines the IDAPSY parameters and practically demonstrates how to make changes in the field to the parameters. Use of the software for troubleshooting and the internal troubleshooting tools are also emphasized. New software product developments will aslo be covered as they become released. Seminar includes a review of the DMR SAFECONTROL and DR PRO equipment that utilizes IDAPSY.
The Advanced IDAPSY Software Seminar is the pre-requisite training for purchasing an Advanced IDAPSY software license.
- Website, Downloads, Updates
- License Renewals, Reactivation, Rules, Contacts
- Site Analysis Procedures
- Connection to DR Hoist and CANBUS
- External Audible and Visible Error Codes
- LCD Screen, Wrench Symbol, Error Codes by Number
- Operating Data, Statistics, and Usable Info for Service
- Parameters: Changing Parameters, Service Reset, Meaning of parameters.
- Troubleshooting Tools: Idapsy Monitor, CAN Monitor, Flowcharts in Manuals
- Files and naming conventions.
- Manipulating Files: Download/Upload, Comparison Mode, and Screens
- Special procedures and updates.
- Practical Sessions
1. This course is conducted at the Demag Training Center in Solon (Cleveland), OH. Course hours are 8:30 am to 4:45 pm Eastern Time.
2. We reserve the right to cancel any session at any time.
3. Lunches are provided during the seminar. Students are responsible for airfare, hotel, transportation and per diem expenses.