Advanced IDAPSY Software Seminar - 4 Days
This 4-day class defines IDAPSY parameters, practically demonstrates how to make changes, diagnose error codes and use internal tools for troubleshooting.
Nucor Yamato Steel Tim D.
Electro-MotiveDiesels, Inc. Tony M.
The most informative course I've ever attended at work.
Exxon Mobil Jeremy G.
Bowling GreenMetal Cliff O.
(What I liked most about the course was…) (The Instructor's) years of teaching
Phelps Dodge David J.
The hands on training & learning all the components of a crane & the right way to rig - The instructor was very clear how to use the right rigging for the right job.
This seminar focuses on the Advanced version of IDAPSY Software and is reserved for the Demag service provider network. The class defines the IDAPSY parameters and practically demonstrates how to make changes in the field to the parameters. Use of the software for troubleshooting and the internal troubleshooting tools are also emphasized. New software product developments will aslo be covered as they become released. Seminar includes a review of the DMR SAFECONTROL and DR PRO equipment that utilizes IDAPSY.
The Advanced IDAPSY Software Seminar is the pre-requisite training for purchasing an Advanced IDAPSY software license.
- Website, Downloads, Updates
- License Renewals, Reactivation, Rules, Contacts
- Site Analysis Procedures
- Connection to DR Hoist and CANBUS
- External Audible and Visible Error Codes
- LCD Screen, Wrench Symbol, Error Codes by Number
- Operating Data, Statistics, and Usable Info for Service
- Parameters: Changing Parameters, Service Reset, Meaning of parameters.
- Troubleshooting Tools: Idapsy Monitor, CAN Monitor, Flowcharts in Manuals
- Files and naming conventions.
- Manipulating Files: Download/Upload, Comparison Mode, and Screens
- Special procedures and updates.
- Practical Sessions
1. This course is conducted at the Demag Training Center in Solon (Cleveland), OH. Course hours are 8:30 am to 4:45 pm Eastern Time.
2. We reserve the right to cancel any session at any time.
3. Lunches are provided during the seminar. Students are responsible for airfare, hotel, transportation and per diem expenses.