Overhead Crane Operator & Rigging Train-the-Trainer - 3 Days
This 3-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for Internal trainers and facility crane experts. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
Phelps Dodge Scott C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Class interaction working with the
other people in the class.
Sonora Equip. Kirk G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Listening and watching other people's demonstrations.
North AmericanStainless Cody T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Information that was given.
CWI-Idaho Chip W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Factory tours. Hands on
General Motors Frank T.
Instructor worked with everyone. Instructor very informative.
Crane Operator Training and Rigging Class
This overhead crane operator training course covers all the OSHA and ASME/ANSI requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
We begin with the fundamentals, such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. We also provide techniques for teaching to adults and fostering an exceptional learning environment.
- Identify all major crane components
- Explain the function of major components
- Explain and use recommended hand signals
- Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
- Perform all recommended operating procedures
- Correctly make precision lifts
- Understand crane control operations (AC or DC)
- Understand adult learning and teaching techniques
- Hands-on training
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Conduct a 15-20 minute training presentation
You will receive the following (Instructors Kit):
- Power Point Presentation on Flash Drive
- Written Safety Program for your Safety Manual
- Instructors Manual with Course Outline
- Example Final exam with answer key
- Hand Signal Poster
- Certificate of Training (Valid for 2 years)
- One student course kit ( Course Kit includes materials to train 12 students. Additional kits may be purchased during the 2 year certification period for $495.00 each. Send requests to email@example.com)