Overhead Crane Operator & Rigging Train-the-Trainer - 3 Days
This 3-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for Internal trainers and facility crane experts. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
Northrop Grumman Ken C.
Informative / Good info.
Potlatch Corp. William M.
The diversity of the group was good and methods of instructor.
General Motors Tom B.
I learned a little more about the cranes and the standards that apply.
City of Yuma John M.
Gerdau Ameristeel Victor M.
(What I liked about the seminar was…) The instructor. I enjoyed the time I spent
Crane Operator Training and Rigging Class
This overhead crane operator training course covers all the OSHA and ASME/ANSI requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
We begin with the fundamentals, such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. We also provide techniques for teaching to adults and fostering an exceptional learning environment.
- Identify all major crane components
- Explain the function of major components
- Explain and use recommended hand signals
- Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
- Perform all recommended operating procedures
- Correctly make precision lifts
- Understand crane control operations (AC or DC)
- Understand adult learning and teaching techniques
- Hands-on training
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Conduct a 15-20 minute training presentation
You will receive the following (Instructors Kit):
- Fundamentals of Overhead Crane Safety Video or DVD (Floor or Cab and Floor as needed)
- Power Point Presentation on Flash Drive
- Written Safety Program for your Safety Manual
- Instructors Manual with Course Outline
- Example Final exam with answer key
- Hand Signal Poster
- Certificate of Training
- One student course kit