Overhead Crane Operator & Rigging Train-the-Trainer - 3 Days
This 3-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for Internal trainers and facility crane experts. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
USS Mfg Gary K.
Method of teaching (informal)
Ellwood National Steel Mitchell F.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Seat time in the crane.
Northrop Grumman Eugene J.
Helped me with my job
Spacesaver Donald S.
The information will be very useful. I am very pleased with the instructors’ ability to help get the point across and understand the information. I will be looking
forward to returning for more continued education.
Montenay Power Troy A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Learning the functions of each
Crane Operator Training and Rigging Class
This overhead crane operator training course covers all the OSHA and ASME/ANSI requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
We begin with the fundamentals, such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. We also provide techniques for teaching to adults and fostering an exceptional learning environment.
- Identify all major crane components
- Explain the function of major components
- Explain and use recommended hand signals
- Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
- Perform all recommended operating procedures
- Correctly make precision lifts
- Understand crane control operations (AC or DC) - Rigging 800T course is also included
- Understand adult learning and teaching techniques
- Hands-on training
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Conduct a 15-20 minute training presentation
You will receive the following (Instructors Kit):
- Fundamentals of Overhead Crane Safety Video or DVD (Floor or Cab and Floor as needed)
- Power Point Presentation on Flash Drive
- Written Safety Program for your Safety Manual
- Instructors Manual with Course Outline
- Example Final exam with answer key
- Hand Signal Poster
- Certificate of Training
- One student course kit