Overhead Crane Operator & Rigging Train-the-Trainer - 3 Days
This 3-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for Internal trainers and facility crane experts. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
American Elec. Power Jim K.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Step by step instruction, easy to
Nucor Steel Daniel P.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) How to teach a class and interact with students.
Component BuildersLLC Rick H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Small class size. Instructor was knowledgeable and easy to communicate with.
North AmericanStainless Brad W.
The material will help in the field
Gerdau Ameristeel Mike M.
(What I liked about the seminar was…) Learning about the mechanics as well as built in safe guards on cranes. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I have operated
the mill crane off and on for 20 years. I learned more about cranes in the 2 1/2
day course than I have in previous years. Instructor did a great job.
Crane Operator Training and Rigging Class
This overhead crane operator training course covers all the OSHA and ASME/ANSI requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
We begin with the fundamentals, such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. We also provide techniques for teaching to adults and fostering an exceptional learning environment.
- Identify all major crane components
- Explain the function of major components
- Explain and use recommended hand signals
- Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
- Perform all recommended operating procedures
- Correctly make precision lifts
- Understand crane control operations (AC or DC) - Rigging 800T course is also included
- Understand adult learning and teaching techniques
- Hands-on training
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Conduct a 15-20 minute training presentation
You will receive the following (Instructors Kit):
- Fundamentals of Overhead Crane Safety Video or DVD (Floor or Cab and Floor as needed)
- Power Point Presentation on Flash Drive
- Written Safety Program for your Safety Manual
- Instructors Manual with Course Outline
- Example Final exam with answer key
- Hand Signal Poster
- Certificate of Training
- One student course kit