Overhead Crane Operator and Rigging
This 1-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for new crane operators and a refresher for those currently operating a crane. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
Toro Cano B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The attention and courtesy of instructor.
Marathon Oil Don E.
Practical - Good Course!
Bowling GreenMetal Cliff O.
(What I liked most about the course was…) (The Instructor's) years of teaching
Audubon Metals James F.
It helped me to understand more about the crane as of how it worked. It also
taught me a lot that I didn't know that will help me with my job.
Los Alamos William J.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) All.
This course is designed as a classroom and hands-on training program. The course covers all OSHA/ASME B30 requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements. They begin with fundamentals such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. Seasoned and novice operators alike will benefit from information concerning crane construction, basic rigging, crane controls, controlling load swing, and pre-operational inspections.
• Identify all major crane components
• Explain the function of major components
• Explain and use recommended hand signals
• Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
• Perform all recommended operating procedures
• Correctly make precision lifts
• Understand crane control operations (AC or DC)
• Hands-on training
• Major crane components
• Safety devices
• Recommended operating procedures
• Safe operating practices
• Rigging Loads & Safe Rigging Practices
• Hands-on demonstration