Variable Frequency Drive - Konecranes - 3 Days
This 3-day state-of-the-art crane course covers Konecranes, P&H® Smartorque Control and Drivecon Crane Control for vector drives.
Nucor Steel Neil S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Safety oriented, instructor's background was perfect.
Phelps Dodge Fermin M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Easy to understand, relaxing, not
Boeing Gary M.
(The Instructor) is doing a great job and one of the best, if not the best classes, I've had at my company in 20 years!
Purdue University Don C.
The experience of the instructor. The hospitality of the company and the
instructor was greatly appreciated. The training material & the instructor added greatly to the course.
US Steel Doug C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on portion.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training