Frequent Crane Inspections - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Nucor Steel Darrell M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands on!!
Nucor Yamato Steel Tim D.
Tilden Mine Don S.
All of the guys who attended the training session that you did were very pleased.
They all thought that you did a good job. Thanks for the effort that you put into it.
Bowling GreenMetalforming Troy O.
Interaction between trainer & trainee. Challenging us. Helping to better understand material.
Freeport McMoRanMining Jay W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The interaction
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections