Overhead Crane Operator & Rigging Train-the-Trainer - LIVE WEBINAR - 3 Days
This 3-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for Internal trainers and facility crane experts. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
Sandvik Materials Doug P.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Knowledge of the instructor.
General Motors Mike B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The amount of information was more
then I expected.
Lufkin Industries Brian M.
Inspections, types of cranes and components and tension (load) calculations for different scenarios.
Carlson Tool & Mfg. Brian B.
Some good info & videos.
Metal Technologies Brian K.
I thought the training was great and very good hands-on.
Crane Operator Training and Rigging Class
This overhead crane operator training course covers all the OSHA and ASME/ANSI requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
We begin with the fundamentals, such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. We also provide techniques for teaching to adults and fostering an exceptional learning environment.
- Identify all major crane components
- Explain the function of major components
- Explain and use recommended hand signals
- Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
- Perform all recommended operating procedures
- Correctly make precision lifts
- Understand crane control operations (AC or DC)
- Understand adult learning and teaching techniques
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Conduct a 15-20 minute training presentation
You will receive the following (Instructors Kit):
- Fundamentals of Overhead Crane Safety Video or DVD (Floor or Cab and Floor as needed)
- Power Point Presentation on Flash Drive
- Written Safety Program for your Safety Manual
- Instructors Manual with Course Outline
- Example Final exam with answer key
- Hand Signal Poster
- Certificate of Training
- One student course kit