Overhead Crane Operator & Rigging Train-the-Trainer - LIVE WEBINAR - 3 Days
This 3-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for Internal trainers and facility crane experts. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
Nucor Steel Steve B.
The Instructor was very knowledgeable. A+.
Spacesaver Donald S.
The information will be very useful. I am very pleased with the instructors’ ability to help get the point across and understand the information. I will be looking
forward to returning for more continued education.
Kinder Morgan Nelson F.
You learn that the crane work you so it's best to be fully alert of vision so you can
properly see the mechanics of your equipment in operation.
O'Neal Steel Ricky W.
It was very hands on informative, interesting. I have been operating cranes for
over thirty years and I learned a lot in this class. Instructor methods were great!!!!
U.S. Air Force ChristopherG.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) The broad spectrum the course
covered was very good. (The instructor) was a good instructor who was well prepared and very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the course and my visit to Wisconsin was very good.
Crane Operator Training and Rigging Class
This overhead crane operator training course covers all the OSHA and ASME/ANSI requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
We begin with the fundamentals, such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. We also provide techniques for teaching to adults and fostering an exceptional learning environment.
- Identify all major crane components
- Explain the function of major components
- Explain and use recommended hand signals
- Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
- Perform all recommended operating procedures
- Correctly make precision lifts
- Understand crane control operations (AC or DC)
- Understand adult learning and teaching techniques
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Conduct a 15-20 minute training presentation
You will receive the following (Instructors Kit):
- Power Point Presentation on Flash Drive
- Written Safety Program for your Safety Manual
- Instructors Manual with Course Outline
- Example Final exam with answer key
- Hand Signal Poster
- Certificate of Training (Valid for 2 years)
- 1 Student Course Kit (Includes materials to train 12 students. Additional kits can be purchased within certification period for $495.00 each. Contact email@example.com to order.)