Frequent Crane Inspections - Live Webinar - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Cummins EmissionSolutions Duane T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The part of understanding the rigging calculations.
Ingersoll MachineTools Jim H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands-on examples.
Pickwick MFG Brian T.
Lots of good information, excellent hand book.
Bowling GreenMetal William C.
The instructor was very well informed about the course. He was easy to follow and made the course enjoyable.
Had time to see items in the lab for a more hands-on approach.
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections