Frequent Crane Inspections - Live Webinar - 1 Day
This 1-day crane course encompasses the inspection criteria for all brands of Overhead Cranes and hoists. Crane maintenance and inspection staff will learn safety requirements and frequent inspection criteria in accordance with OSHA, ANSI/ASME and CMAA codes and regulations.
Ford Michael G.
Pick-up good information on cranes. (I) took hoists for granted until now.
Nucor Steel Ray R.
Instructor, excellent presenter.
REC Silicon Kelly M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was)….Excellent course.
Bowling GreenMetal Cliff O.
(What I liked most about the course was…) (The Instructor's) years of teaching
American Axle David H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Hands on training and lift
calculations. Very good content. I received more out of the class than I had expected at the onset.
Reduce costly crane downtime
Extend crane components life
Lower overall maintenance costs
Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO: Reduce costly crane downtime. Extend crane components life. Lower overall maintenance costs. Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards.
- Perform frequent inspections in accordance with all pertinent codes and regulations
- Understand wire rope inspections and rejection criteria
- Understand and interpret applicable sections of OSHA Title 29 regulations (OSHA 29CFR)
- Have a working knowledge of ANSI/ASME Standard B30.2 and others
- Recognize and perform required record keeping
- Be able to perform consistent, comprehensive crane inspections