Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
Sandvik Materials Doug P.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Knowledge of the instructor.
General Motors Mike B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The amount of information was more
then I expected.
Lufkin Industries Brian M.
Inspections, types of cranes and components and tension (load) calculations for different scenarios.
Carlson Tool & Mfg. Brian B.
Some good info & videos.
Metal Technologies Brian K.
I thought the training was great and very good hands-on.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls