Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
Lonestar Cement L. M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Talking about different crane problems.
Kinder Morgan Jon R.
Wheelabrator Patrick J.
It will increase my safety.
Timet Andrew M.
The final testing and all the material we have received.
National OilwellVarco Jose H.
The way we all went outside and trained with the crane, how to use it better and
how to be safe when you use it.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls