Overhead Crane Operator & Rigging Train-the-Trainer - 3 Days
This 3-day overhead crane operator training course is highly recommended for Internal trainers and facility crane experts. This crane course covers all the OSHA/ASME requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
Electro-MotiveDiesels, Inc. Larry J.
Instructor was knowledgeable. Best course I have received.
Nucor Yamato Steel Tobe A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Very knowledgeable.
North AmericanStainless Rex C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Well instructed.
Nucor Steel Don M.
I have been involved in training for a number of years and this was some of the
best I have been involved with.
Freeport McMoRanMining Jay W.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The interaction
Crane Operator Training and Rigging Class
This overhead crane operator training course covers all the OSHA and ASME/ANSI requirements for overhead crane operation including the reasons behind the requirements.
We begin with the fundamentals, such as identification of major crane components and focuses on the safe and proper operation of the crane. We also provide techniques for teaching to adults and fostering an exceptional learning environment.
- Identify all major crane components
- Explain the function of major components
- Explain and use recommended hand signals
- Explain and apply all recommended safety procedures
- Perform all recommended operating procedures
- Correctly make precision lifts
- Understand crane control operations (AC or DC) - Rigging 800T course is also included
- Understand adult learning and teaching techniques
- Hands-on training
- Major crane components
- Safety devices
- Recommended operating procedures
- Safe operating practices
- Conduct a 15-20 minute training presentation
You will receive the following (Instructors Kit):
- Fundamentals of Overhead Crane Safety Video or DVD (Floor or Cab and Floor as needed)
- Power Point Presentation on Flash Drive
- Written Safety Program for your Safety Manual
- Instructors Manual with Course Outline
- Example Final exam with answer key
- Hand Signal Poster
- Certificate of Training
- One student course kit