Nucor Steel Don M.
I have been involved in training for a number of years and this was some of the
best I have been involved with.
O'Neal Steel Robert P.
Enjoyed very much, very informative, very thorough & organized. Top Notch!!!
Marathon Oil Don D.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Instructor's examples and
Toyota Chris P.
The Experience the instructor had in the technical field helped relate the text book information to the practical application of what we do.
Angeles Steel Ron A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Material, included all types of learning methods, pictures, film, work solving, literature
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training