Keystone Steel & Wire Durant L.
This was by far the best course I have attended in my 17 years at Keystone. Instructor
Freeport McMoRanMining Richard M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The instructor was very
knowledgeable, also the power points.
Preifert Manufacturing Ron W.
Provided a wealth of information for folks responsible for crane safety /
inspections / rigging. Excellent instructor - great materials.
Underwriters Lab Scott A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Safety knowledge.
Montenay Power Kieran S.
Explanations on chapters were very informative and helped me understand the
machinery much better. (Instructor was) very understanding & helpful in answering questions.
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training