Novelis Glenn D.
The overall content was presented clearly and all questions were answered
Esco Steel Mill Dan B.
The relaxed schedule & interaction of the group.
Southern California Energy Dale R.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The content of material had more info that I was unaware of.
National OilwellVarco Erasmo G.
The instructor did tell you everything about cranes.
Nucor Steel Darrell M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Hands on!!
This crane course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on system specific details, such as closed loop hoist applications, open loop hoist applications and scalar drive traverse applications.
This State-Of-The-Art course covers:
- Konecranes DynAHoist®, DynAC® Traverse Drives
- P&H® Smartorque Control
- Drivecon Crane Control XTE Series and XTD Series.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Review and interpret fault history
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret systems and learn to use diagnostic software tools
- Safety, protective features
- Theory of operation
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters to include manual and autotuning
- Dynamic Braking theory and operation
- Extensive Hands-On Training