Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
While attending the 841 Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting class, students can take a written and practical exam on their last day of class to earn a certification card. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Montenay Power Robert M.
The instructor was able to answer any question, very knowledgeable.
SCA Tissue Joe R.
When I talked to the guys they all had nothing but good things to say about the trainers
and course. It looks like this is what we wanted and needed. Thanks!
Tower Automotive Chris A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Had a lot of helpful information on the cranes, ropes, chains and eye bolts.
Kinder Morgan Jon R.
Gerdau Ameristeel Clifford H.
(What I liked about the seminar was…) Technical information about the subject.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls