Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
While attending the 841 Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting class, students can take a written and practical exam on their last day of class to earn a certification card. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Timet Andrew M.
The final testing and all the material we have received.
Timet Scott B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Rigging and crane safety portions.
Course was very well structured and informative.
Timet Dalton P.
Good class personable instructor. (Not happy he was a Green Bay Fan).
Cedar Bay Generating Joseph B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Real world talk, not unrealistic, reading from book. Instructor has experience and knowhow about job.
North AmericanStainless BrandonDeneen
Instructor very willing to answer questions as well as encouraged questions.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls