Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
While attending the 841 Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting class, students can take a written and practical exam on their last day of class to earn a certification card. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Phelps Dodge Larry J.
A great amount of info about overhead cranes, rigging portion was very helpful
with a lot of info we needed for safety.
California Steel Ind. Angel R.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) How to get organized and speak in front of a class.
Northrop Grumman Ron A.
Tesoro Lucio M.
The instructor made it enjoyable.
Harsco Rail Brian K.
I enjoyed the course and got more out of it than I thought!
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls