Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
While attending the 841 Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting class, students can take a written and practical exam on their last day of class to earn a certification card. Certification is valid for 3 years.
CMC Steel Kenneth A.
Information on the equipment I use everyday and better respect for what it does.
Marathon Oil Don E.
Practical - Good Course!
Northrop Grumman Jeffery T.
Very informative. The tour of P&H plants.
Nucor Steel Jeff D.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Calculating load factors.
Abbott Labs Bob C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The right way to use slings and figure weight
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls