Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
While attending the 841 Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting class, students can take a written and practical exam on their last day of class to earn a certification card. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Toro Cano B.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) The attention and courtesy of instructor.
Cami Automotive Rob S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) Hands-on working in the cab.
Learned and enjoyed the course. (The instructor) was excellent. Keep up the good work!!
Nichols Aluminim Frankie T.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Gaining knowledge of crane and
Timet Quinn O.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Interaction, knowledge.
Wheelabrator Robert W.
We shared common work problems.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls