Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
While attending the 841 Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting class, students can take a written and practical exam on their last day of class to earn a certification card. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Gerdau Ameristeel Ed H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Instruction books and handouts,
Alcoa David T.
Excellent course overall and very well taught. Instructor is extremely
knowledgeable in all areas of cranes & an entertaining speaker.
Caterpillar -Mapleton William L.
(The instructor) was very knowledgeable and thorough. Explained all matter
REC Silicon Phil H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) It makes you think before you make a lift
Vulcraft Joseph W.
Cranes are new to me! Great Class.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls