Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting - Certification Option .5 Days
THIS CERTIFICATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE 841 COURSE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAYS.
While attending the 841 Static Stepless Setup & Troubleshooting class, students can take a written and practical exam on their last day of class to earn a certification card. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Conoco Phillips Joe Y.
Everything was very good.
Trane Tim G.
Good experience and training knowledge.
Kinder Morgan Ricardo L.
Good instructor - That is good at explaining your questions.
Ariel Safety & Training Jim M.
It was appreciative that time was taken to answer questions. All questions were
answered with knowledge and skill. Reference material was well used to reinforce the "why" of what an overhead crane operator is responsible for.
Michigan State University Walt S.
(What I liked most about the course was…) The presentation of material.
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls