Smartorque / Impulse Series # & 4 G+/ VG+ - Magnetek - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
Bowling GreenMetalforming Jon S.
Learning all the OSHA regulations and the severity of not following them. (The
Instructor’s) personality and knowledge of material presented
Fibrebond Corp. Isaiah N.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Learning to rig correctly.
Novelis Glenn D.
The overall content was presented clearly and all questions were answered
General Motors Jim S.
The instructors were very helpful and very knowledgeable.
Tesoro Bruce M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Understanding the weight reduction in angles.
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters