Smartorque / Impulse Series # & 4 G+/ VG+ - Magnetek - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
Paper Converting Anthony H.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) It's exactly what I'm trying to teach
the people at work.
Los Alamos Kenny Q.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) About hooks.
Buzzi-Unicem Stevan A.
(What I liked most about the seminar was...) Discussion.
Tesoro Enzio G.
Was entertaining with lots of information.
Timet Glen C.
Course was very good! Instructor did a great job.
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters