Smartorque / Impulse Series # & 4 G+/ VG+ - Magnetek - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
Gerdau Ameristeel Terrance
It was good overall.
U.S. Air Force Randy F.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) All was great, critical points (were)
hands-on and explanations over discussions.
Northrop Grumman Jeffery T.
Very informative. The tour of P&H plants.
Phelps Dodge Johnny V.
There was a lot of valuable information that was much needed at our plant.
Instructor was excellent.
Ice Cube Project Misty A.
Great discussion on rigging with video material
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters