Smartorque / Impulse Series # & 4 G+/ VG+ - Magnetek - 3 Days
This important overhead crane course will help increase your crane uptime and show how to read and understand VFD drive faults. The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes.
SCA Tissue Joe R.
When I talked to the guys they all had nothing but good things to say about the trainers
and course. It looks like this is what we wanted and needed. Thanks!
Phelps Dodge Scott C.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Class interaction working with the
other people in the class.
Lonestar Cement Jerry C.
Trane Richard B.
Very good instructor, cares and understands the value of safety and what damage it
causes. (I liked…) the instructor’s knowledge and ability to listen and answer questions.
Ellwood National Steel Mitchell F.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Seat time in the crane.
The Smartorque control is a state-of-the-art scaler and flux vector drive for overhead cranes. This course begins with the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives, then educates participants on the system specific details. This crane training uses is a combination of classroom and laboratory work.
- Understand crane and inverter safety considerations
- Learn the fundamentals of adjustable frequency drives
- Learn normal operating characteristics
- Learn drive programming procedures
- Interpret symptoms and learn to use test equipment in order to localize faults
- Theory of operation
- Safety, protective features
- Squirrel cage motors
- Circuits and component layout
- Controls and operation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Review extensive software diagnostics
- Review extensive program parameters