The Konecranes Training Institute is trusted and sought after by many world-class industrial companies. We provide crane training and hoist training at our Crane Training Institute, at regional locations, or on-site.
We offer four types of crane training opportunities:
Milwaukee Institute Courses —Students benefit from access to our over 5,000 sq ft hands-on lab located in the Milwaukee area.
- Los Angeles Institute Courses - We offer a number of our select crane courses at our Los Angeles Area Training Classroom.
- Houston & Springfield, OH - We offer a number of our more popular courses in these two cities. Each class includes a plant tour of our Crane Manufacturing facilities.
- Burlington, ON - We now offer training at our Konecranes Canadian headquarters in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Regional Seminars - We offer regional crane courses, which are scheduled for over 40 cities per year, reducing your costs & travel time.
- On-Site Crane Training — Let us do a standard course or a customized course to meet your needs. Eliminate additional travel time and expenses for your employees with our on-site crane training.
Crane courses are offered on the following topics:
- Overhead Cranes
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Operator Training
- Rigging Training
- Mobile Cranes
Our customers learn how to:
- Reduce costly crane downtime
- Extend crane components life
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Assure compliance with OSHA and ASME B30 standards
View a complete list of our crane training courses and descriptions.
The Konecranes Training Institute was previously known as the Harnischfeger Institute and P&H® Institute.